Monday, July 14, 2008

Piper's Favourite Thing

Piper is now 19months old and has a favourite TV show. This is the only thing that she will stop and watch on the television it's called "In The Night Garden" It is a bit crazy but she just loves it. When she hears the show starting she runs to the TV shouting "Night, Night" So funny!! I have managed to find a few books of it in the shops and she reads the books all day long. I'm waiting for the DVD to be released in Australia (not till August) figured it could be handy at times. Ha ha. I have put a little preview for you to enjoy.


3 comments:

Katrina said...

Good girl! Easy to do? I just read my emails - sorry I would have helped earlier. My kids love this show too!

Katrina said...

Oh, and buy dvd from ebay overseas?

Alison Gibbs said...

It is such a cute show. My 9 month old Grandson just loves it. I have it on when I babysit him and he crawls to the TV when he hears the music. Great to hear the DVD will be coming here soon. I will buy it for sure.
Alison