Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just Things At Our House


The other weekend I went to Sydney and found this cool jewellery hanger. All my necklaces were all messy in the wardrobe so this is much better.





After we tidied up the jewellery. Justin arrived home with the shoe organizer. Maybe it was because I had arrived home from Sydney with 5 new pairs of shoes.




These are our Hermit crabs, their names are Wayne, Dwayne and Shelly. I got them some new painted shells in Sydney so we are waiting for them to move to the new shells.




This looks very strange but I had to add a photo of this to show Carolyn. Octavia's godmother 'Carolyn' gave her this hatching crocodile and the growing unicorn below and she wanted to see how they turned out, so Octavia told me to put them on the blog to show Cazie. So here they are after a week of growing in the water.






1 comment:

Katrina said...

Howdy! I am laughing at Dwayne and Wayne?? Who picked those?